Everything is beautiful there : the white color of the land and buildings, the magnificence of the cities often built several centuries ago, MONASTERIEs and temples in Athens, the beautiful grey cliffs with plenty of holes like a GRUYERE cheese, beaches and the rocky seaside.
We will change of climbing site every day or even twice a day, so as you will be delighted!
Climbing in the canyons or mostly on 60 to 80 meters CLIFFS and caves, you will enjoy the variety of places and types of erosion as well as by the quality of rough grey limestone.
CLIMBING in KALYMNOS greek island
Climbing multiple small limestone nice & lovely CRAGS (cliffs of maximum 25 m to 100 m high).
Possibility of climbing rock routes of 3 pitches in TELENDOS above the sea, difficulty 4C to 6C (there are beautiful inclined routes, not vertical, in 4? FOURTH and FIFTH grade above the sea).
Everything is to enable people to have fun and to improve his movements & climbing technique for maximum pleasure and ENJOYMENT ; this is what you will LEARN : use of the gear & rope, belaying a leader or a 2nd, clipping IN THE ROPE, the pure technique gesture and moves, placement & postures …).
4C or more
3 – 7 maximum
Maximum 9 days
Professional UIAGM guide or climbing teacher
October to December including ; or April – May
940 euros per person with a minimum of 3 participants
PRICES are given without your airfare/ flight and WITHOUT any accommodation or hotel, NEITHER half-board nor accommodation included : But I will book for you the kind of hotel you will choose !
These prices don’t include your international air flight
The price includes :
– Supervision and TEACHING, guiding by a mountain guide-climbing instructor,
– Local transport, taxi or rental car
– Collective equipment (rope, carabiners, quickdraws).
The price does not include :
– These prices don’t include ANY AIRFARE : neither your airfares and international air flight, nor boats transfers.
– Accommodation and meals refuges 7 days / 6 nights in HALF BOARD
– Personal Cancellation / repatriation insurance (if not, 3% of the course price)
– No bottled water or drink even during meals,
– Individual technical equipment